- Vice President of The European Academy of Management EURAM
- National Science Center Expert
- AACSB Expert (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Supervisory boards member
- Financial sectors advisory boards member
- Business trainer
- Educator, consultant and trainer
- Certified accountant
- Managerial experience in the education sector
- Business experience in the financial sector
I have experience in education sector management. I have created new educational products and I have been involved in their promotion on international markets. I have developed research projects and promoted them on domestic and foreign markets. I also have experience in designing and implementing incentive systems for education sector.
I have experience in conducting research and research and implementation projects. I have been a leader of research grants financed by The National Science Center, The National Centre for Research and Development and EU funds.
I am a member of the Strategic Advisory Board at Vilnus University Business School and of the International Advisory Committee at Tulane University.
In the area of education, I conduct classes and trainings in Polish and English in the field of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting for Strategic Decision Making
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
I also have international experience – I am a lecturer in the prestigious EURO*MBA program delivered by consortium of six institutions: Audencia Nantes, EADA, HHL, IAE-Aix, Kozminski University, Maastricht University.
I conducted classes in international insitutions such as:
- Queensland University of Technology (2017)
- Aston Business School (2017)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic (2017)
- RICEBA (2016)
- University of Iceland (2016)
- IAE Ex-en-Provence (2010)
I cooperate with Bradford University School of Management and Law.